Wednesday, February 2

Brrrr

Well, the storm is here and it seems to want to stay for a while.  I enjoyed getting to do some painting this week.  I forgot how relaxing it is to paint with delicate lines and brush strokes that test the stability of my hand.  Most of all, I was able to finish a painting that means so much to me and Lance.  Almost 5 years ago, right after we met, we had an enjoyable stroll at the beach.  The sun was shining down upon us and we searched for heart-shaped rocks along the water.  As we strolled, the sun's rays across the water seemed as though they were following our every footstep.  We shared a glimpse into each others' eyes and both felt the love that was surging through every inch of our beings.  That moment meant a lot to us and we talk about it often.  I finally presented it to Lance last night and he smiled and we shared a compassionate hug.  I love him so much and only wish that everyone has the chance to experience true love in its simplest form. 
Happy St. Valentine's Day to you all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I so enjoy reading your comments and love hopping back over to your blog to see your latest and greatest!
:O) Jessica B.
Keep Crafting
Cuz Crafting Rocks
\m/-_-\m/

FYI - If you think your comment didn't take, I have comment moderation turned on, so chances are, it is still there :)

Social Butterfly?

Charity Wings

100% Certified

100% Certified
BAD A$$ Facebook Fan Page

Bill of Rights

Photobucket

Thanks Deb

Recent Visitors