Wednesday, February 16

STYLISH BLOGGER AWARD



I just received this wonderful Stylish blogger Award from artmusedogs ~ Thank you Carol! 

Now here is the catch.....
~ Follow steps 1-4 below ~

1. Thank the person who gave you the award  and link back to person who awarded you this way. (http://www.jessicascraftshaque.blogspot.com/)


2. Share 7 things about yourself


3. Award 15 recently discovered bloggers.


4.  Contact these bloggers about the award.

Go back and read what you need to do to share this award with recently met bloggers!

SEVEN THINGS ABOUT MYSELF
1.  I am the youngest of 13 children

2. I am a twin

3. I am happily engaged to my soul mate

4. I love all types of music

5. Art is very important to me.  It is very therapeutic and nurturing

6. I have never flown in an airplane

7. I want to travel the world

Now go back and read the directions and share this award!!!

Best Regards and Happy Crafting,
Jessica

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I so enjoy reading your comments and love hopping back over to your blog to see your latest and greatest!
:O) Jessica B.
Keep Crafting
Cuz Crafting Rocks
\m/-_-\m/

FYI - If you think your comment didn't take, I have comment moderation turned on, so chances are, it is still there :)

Social Butterfly?

Charity Wings

100% Certified

100% Certified
BAD A$$ Facebook Fan Page

Bill of Rights

Photobucket

Thanks Deb

Recent Visitors