Saturday, April 30

First Challenge with CSDivas is done

I just finished my first challenge with the CSDivas for the Moms Rock Online Crop.  What fun I had using such girlie colors and lots and lots of sparkles and bling.  

The challenge hosted by Sandy was a Card Challenge.  Sandy stated this is what we had to do:
"Your first project is to create three, yes 33333, coordinating cards in keeping with our Diva Moms' Rock theme.   You can use the colors in our crop button, pink, black, white along with some sparkle and bling!!!!"



Here are my 3....One Easel Card and 2 Gate Folds.  They all focus on Mom!  I used Black CS as my base, Hot Pink CS on two , and a Soft Pink CS on the other.  I used some glittery flower embellies, pink pearls, rhinestones, pink heart brad, pink Studio g ink with Moth-er stamp by Studio g, pink and white striped pp, pink and white swirls pp, pink ribbon, white fibers, and pink and silver Studio g glitter glue on all 3.  Thanks Sandy, this was super fun and super  girlie!








0 comments:

Post a Comment

I so enjoy reading your comments and love hopping back over to your blog to see your latest and greatest!
:O) Jessica B.
Keep Crafting
Cuz Crafting Rocks
\m/-_-\m/

FYI - If you think your comment didn't take, I have comment moderation turned on, so chances are, it is still there :)

Social Butterfly?

Charity Wings

100% Certified

100% Certified
BAD A$$ Facebook Fan Page

Bill of Rights

Photobucket

Thanks Deb

Recent Visitors