Friday, April 8

Goodwill Hunting

Happy Friday followers!

Well, I managed to have an eventful trip at Goodwill yesterday.  I found a freezer bag full of fabulous ribbons and pom poms, which I need for my Easter Bunny tails.....ROCK ON!  Inside the bag was 10 yards of beautiful lace trim ribbon....BONUS!  I also found an accordion picture frame that I plan to alter and refinish to turn in to a fabulous gem...SaWEET!  I gathered a few old tin cans that can make some awesome boxes after I am done with them.  I came across some old books as well.....The Caine Mutiny being one of them and a collection of Helen Steiner Rice, who happens to be one of my FAVES!

I am really not sure where I will start, but my Goodwill Hunting paid off!

Thanks for stopping by...come back to visit soon to see my altered creations!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I so enjoy reading your comments and love hopping back over to your blog to see your latest and greatest!
:O) Jessica B.
Keep Crafting
Cuz Crafting Rocks
\m/-_-\m/

FYI - If you think your comment didn't take, I have comment moderation turned on, so chances are, it is still there :)

Social Butterfly?

Charity Wings

100% Certified

100% Certified
BAD A$$ Facebook Fan Page

Bill of Rights

Photobucket

Thanks Deb

Recent Visitors