Monday, April 25

How Thoughtful

If you are not already a fan of Sherrie's Scraps with Passion....BE ONE NOW!  Her cards are soooooo cute.  I am happy to be a new follower of hers and look forward to joining her in her journey in BlogLand.  She has some amazing talent and I am eager to follow along and see all of her new creations.

If you pop over to her blog, you will be pleasantly surprised by her awesome blog candy giveaway, too......go see for yourself.........She has a bundle of goodies up for grabs!

Thanks Sherrie for such an inspirational post (I am a new blogger, too) and an awesome giveaway.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for such a nice post about my blog candy/giveaway! Appreciate your sweet comments...
    I am now a follower of yours too:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy reading your comments and love hopping back over to your blog to see your latest and greatest!
:O) Jessica B.
Keep Crafting
Cuz Crafting Rocks
\m/-_-\m/

FYI - If you think your comment didn't take, I have comment moderation turned on, so chances are, it is still there :)

Social Butterfly?

Charity Wings

100% Certified

100% Certified
BAD A$$ Facebook Fan Page

Bill of Rights

Photobucket

Thanks Deb

Recent Visitors