Sunday, May 22

A to Z all about me...

Found this fun quiz from Ellen @ CardMonkey and she got it from CaraC @ Miscellaneous Me.  I just had to try it.  I was curious, what can I say.

A. Age: 34, wow when did that happen?
B. Bed size: California King, and I still manage to crowd Lance....LOL
C. Chore you dislike:Spring Cleaning
D. Dogs: Pablo, our Yorkie-Poo
E. Essential start to your day: Coffee, change diapers, prep the bottle, turn on the TV and start breakfast, then I can craft and blog
F. Favorite color(s): Purple
G. Gold or silver: Silver, but White Gold is good
H. Height: shorty....5' 3"
I. Instruments you play(ed): Keyboard, Xylophone (twice), Clarinet, Guitar, and I jam on some Rock Band instruments
J. Job title: Mom, Wifey, Housekeeper, Financial Advisor, Chef, Counselor.....and the list goes on and on
K. Kids: 4 biological and 1 stepdaughter
L. Live: O-H-I-O.....go Bucks
M. Mom’s name: Rochelle
N. Nicknames: Twin, Sissy, Sissyca, Jess, Chica, Chicky-Poo, Baby, Mamasita, Sugar Booger
O. Overnight hospital stays: Oh yes, Lots!
P. Pet peeves: liars, thieves, mean people, and I really hate it when people don't close their mouths when they chew.  I don't wanna see that!
Q. Quote from a movie: "Which way did he go George, which way did he go?" - from Of Mice and Men, then later featured in a lot of looney tune cartoons
R. Righty or lefty: Righty
S. Siblings: Lots (Terri, Brian, Tammy, Rhonda, Scott, Kelli, Kirk, Derek, Jodi, Todd, Cristi, Jennifer)
T. Time you wake up: 7 a.m.
U. Underwear: Yeppers
V. Vegetables you don’t like: water chestnut, mushrooms, brussel sprouts
W. What makes you run late: I am usually pretty punctual so I would say, other people not being ready, or bad traffic
X. X-rays you’ve had: teeth, mammo, chest, arms, hands, feet
Y. Yummy food you make: Chicken Fajita casserole, Salsa Dip, milkshakes, and broccoli&cheese
Z. Zoo animal favorites:  Birds, Big Cats, Giraffes

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I so enjoy reading your comments and love hopping back over to your blog to see your latest and greatest!
:O) Jessica B.
Keep Crafting
Cuz Crafting Rocks
\m/-_-\m/

FYI - If you think your comment didn't take, I have comment moderation turned on, so chances are, it is still there :)

Social Butterfly?

Charity Wings

100% Certified

100% Certified
BAD A$$ Facebook Fan Page

Bill of Rights

Photobucket

Thanks Deb

Recent Visitors