Wednesday, June 22

Made it to the Post Office to ship all the goodies!!!

Well, I just got back from a very easy trip to the Post Office.  I had anticipated it was going to take a lot longer, and cost a lot more.  To my surprise, the Postal Worker was very kind and offered a gentle smile despite my arms being full and having to use my rear end to open the doors....LOL!  6 packages to all corners of the globe and it cost well under $30.00!!!  Woo Hoo!!!
So, just wanted to let all the recipients of goodies know your packages are on their ways!!!

Jennifer (Sissyfer) - Your card should arrive in 3 days
Judi (My June RAK partner) - Your RAK will be there in 3-5 days
David (my dd's Dad) - Happy Father's Day to you in 2 days  :( so sorry its late
Sherrie K (Blog Candy Winner) - Your Blog Candy will arrive in about 5 days
Dr. Sonia SV - they estimated it would take about 10 days to get your goodies
Kassidy (Inking It Up Crazy with Kassidy) - The Troops' cards will be there by the end of the week I hope!

1 comment:

  1. Jessica I had missed this post and so the arrival of the parcel was a big surprise. Thank You so much dear and you had to spend so much too!No wonder my husband thinks bloggers are crazy!! and super sweet too!

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy reading your comments and love hopping back over to your blog to see your latest and greatest!
:O) Jessica B.
Keep Crafting
Cuz Crafting Rocks
\m/-_-\m/

FYI - If you think your comment didn't take, I have comment moderation turned on, so chances are, it is still there :)

Social Butterfly?

Charity Wings

100% Certified

100% Certified
BAD A$$ Facebook Fan Page

Bill of Rights

Photobucket

Thanks Deb

Recent Visitors