Friday, June 24

My first tag and I used it in a card! YAY!!!

Wonderful Friday to all of you, my BLENDS!  Hope this finds you doing well and enjoying your day!

My first tag is finished and wow, that was fun.  I am sure I will be making a lot more now.  I kinda knew it would be fun, but had no idea that it would be this fulfilling.  I was inspired by a challenge over at More Than Favors.  Patti is hosting a Wacky Wednesday Challenge #42 - Tags.   You should join in on the fun!

Here's my tag:
Recipe:
Ribbon: from stash
Leaves: cut from Gingerbread cart (Holly leaves)
imagine: clear stamp by Scrappy Cat
Tag sentiment from Whimsy Stamps (Raindrop Echo Designs)
Darice and Studio G ink
Rustic star accent from LCS
Kraft Texture CS by wausau Papers
Orange dp (swirls, stripes) by K&Company
Orange Swiss Dot by core'dinations (Stacy Julian)

I was able to implement this tag into a card for a few other challenges, too.
Recipe:
Kraft Texture CS by wausau Papers
Safari kids Papers by DCWV
(all other ingredients listed above)

Challenges entered:
Two Scraptastic Gals: Cricut Chaos Challenge #22
More Than Favors: Wacky Wednesday Challenge #42
Die Cuttin' Divas: #20 Christmas Theme Cut for a Non-Christmas Card
SP Color Combos: #105 Celery, Pumpkin, Crumb Cake
C.R.A.F.T Challenge #108: 3-2-1 Recipe
Blog-o-doodle: Masculine without flowers




15 comments:

  1. Hello blend ;) I love your tag and it goes great on your card!!
    Sorry I haven't been able to comment lately..haven't had much time for blogging or crafting. Great job on getting in on all the challenges. GOOD LUCK. I will have to try to check them out and see if I can squeeze 1 in.

    (:(:Smiles:):)

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, Jessica, this tag is so awesome! You did such a great job! And I love that you incorporated it into a card, too! You are so creative!! :D

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jessica, this is really cute. Love the tags and the animals. Great job. Thanks for playing with us at DCD.

    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. S awesome, you created a super cool card creation and got 2 for 1...I love it when a plan comes together like that. TFS! ~Shen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful tag, Jessica! Love the patterns and elements in the tag! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tag....it looks fabulous on your card for that little extra detail.
    Ps. Thank so much for visiting me and leaving kind comments.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great tag, I love how you turned it into a card. Thanks for playing along at CRAFT challenge. Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card and use of die cuts! Thanks for joining us at DCD. -Yvette
    cre8tivegirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. cool card.
    Thank for your participation at Stamp-n-doodle this week.
    Good luck
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great tag! Thanks for playing at SPCC!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW! I LOVE the tag! And then added to the card, it's beautiful!! Great job! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. great card, thanks for entering this week over at c.r.a.f.t challenges x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great interpretation of our sketch challenge! Thanks for joining us at CRAFT and good luck, love Jacky x

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy reading your comments and love hopping back over to your blog to see your latest and greatest!
:O) Jessica B.
Keep Crafting
Cuz Crafting Rocks
\m/-_-\m/

FYI - If you think your comment didn't take, I have comment moderation turned on, so chances are, it is still there :)

Social Butterfly?

Charity Wings

100% Certified

100% Certified
BAD A$$ Facebook Fan Page

Bill of Rights

Photobucket

Thanks Deb

Recent Visitors