Monday, June 20

My sister's wedding photos!!! Thanks Wendy aka The Crafty Cricuteer

@ Wendy........Thanks !!!!!!!!!!! Thanks !!!!!!!!!!!Thanks !!!!!!!!!! Thanks !!!!!!!!!! Thanks !!!!!!!!!

Awe, Thanks So Much Wendy aka The Crafty Cricuteer for sharing the pics of sissyfer and Scott.  I am so grateful to you for this.  I really wish I could have been there last Friday.  I told Jennifer that I needed to blog real fast and get off the phone with her so I COULD SHOUT IT FROM THE ROOFTOPS!!!!!

The etched glasses are absolutely beautiful and so is your card.  I love the tile look on the card and I love how you swapped the names around on each glass.

Isn't her card just darling?


Can you tell we are twins?



Scott, you make my sister so very happy :)
Glad to call you my Brother-In-Law!!!
 



Beautiful Etching Wendy!!!


Thanks for stopping by
and
Happy Crafting!
Smilez,
Jessica

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I so enjoy reading your comments and love hopping back over to your blog to see your latest and greatest!
:O) Jessica B.
Keep Crafting
Cuz Crafting Rocks
\m/-_-\m/

FYI - If you think your comment didn't take, I have comment moderation turned on, so chances are, it is still there :)

Social Butterfly?

Charity Wings

100% Certified

100% Certified
BAD A$$ Facebook Fan Page

Bill of Rights

Photobucket

Thanks Deb

Recent Visitors