Monday, June 20

Operation We R Grateful

I just came across an amazing and touching challenge over at Inking It Up!  Kassidy is teaming up with We R Memory Keepers to send some cards to the troops for the Operation Write Home Organization.  The video she shared on this post has no words spoken, but it was very touching nonetheless.  I had tears welding up in my eyes and had to fan my face to not bawl uncontrollably.    I am dedicating today, tomorrow, and Wednesday to getting some cards finished for this, so all other challenges, will be put on hold for now.  This is very important to me as I feel it is the least we can do for those who dedicate their LIVES to keeping us safe back home. 
Please won't you consider joining in by sending
Kassidy some cards???  

INCENTIVE:
1)  We R Memory Keepers is awarding a prize. (Prize:  We R Memory Keepers Product & a Cruise)
2)  I am going to offer a special giveaway to one lucky winner.  If you choose to accept this challenge you could be a winner.  (Prize:  TBD)
3)  Kassidy is doing a prize giveaway for all who participate.  There are 7 separate themed challenges at her blog, so check them all out.  (Prize:  goodies worth $200)
4)  You are putting smiles on troops and their families' faces. (Value:  PRICELESS)

WIN  WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN

If you do choose to participate, please post your project to your blog with JCS somewhere in the title, then comment below with the link to your post so I can see your wonderful projects.  I will randomly select a winner on June 30th, from all who participate. 

Kassidy will choose a winner from all who participate and send their cards to her by June 27th.

To be entered into We R Memory Keepers giveaway, there is a downloadable form to complete and send with your cards to Kassidy (all details are available at her blog HERE)

To view what these cards mean to the troops and their families, I highly suggest, you view the touching video Kassidy shared at her blog and I have linked below!  ***Grab your Tissues First***



Thanks for stopping by
and
Happy Crafting!
Smilez,
Jessica

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I so enjoy reading your comments and love hopping back over to your blog to see your latest and greatest!
:O) Jessica B.
Keep Crafting
Cuz Crafting Rocks
\m/-_-\m/

FYI - If you think your comment didn't take, I have comment moderation turned on, so chances are, it is still there :)

Social Butterfly?

Charity Wings

100% Certified

100% Certified
BAD A$$ Facebook Fan Page

Bill of Rights

Photobucket

Thanks Deb

Recent Visitors