Friday, July 1

*^*^*^*^Creative Scrapbooking Divas Mansion IS NOW OPEN TO THE PUBLIC ^*^*^*^*




Well, it's 2 days early and the Mansion is now open to the Public!
So head over and get started!!!!  
The "mansion"/blog will still officially be starting on Sunday, but in the meantime, you can follow the blog, subscribe to receive updates via email, and get familiar with the "different rooms" in the mansion.  Take a look around and check out who all has already been there to visit so that you are sure to 
NOT MISS A THING once the fun begins.

Mark your Calendar
Come in and make yourself at home
Blog springs to Life 
July 3


A Divalicious Christmas 
in July Blog Hop 
July 9 
 










4 comments:

  1. I wanted to stop by and thank you for your sweet comment on my new additions to my Two Pink Peas Blog. I really love the new names and I think they are so cute. I don't know how but it just came to me and I wanted to add it to my blog. I will be checking out this new blog and will become a follower. Thanks for the heads up and I am excited to see what this new blog is all about. I am really so excited for you. Hope your having a wonderful day! Terri of Two Pink Peas

    www.twopinkpeas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are having a great 4th weekend, Jessica! I joined Creative Scrapbooking Divas and can't wait to tour the mansion! I hope you have a safe, fun holiday with lots of good food and fireworks!! :D

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your words on my blog! As for the Goals, I suggest you divide them into areas of your life and stick to 2 (max 3) per area. That way you will not feel overwhelm. And... take in mind that life comes in and don´t get disapointed for not achieving everything!!!
    Can{t wait for the CSDivas Mansion tomorrow!!!
    Hugs,
    Luisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm headed over now to follow the blog. Can't wait to see what you creative ladies have planned. Something wonderful I'm sure!!!!
    Have a great and safe 4th.
    (:(:Smiles:):)
    Robin

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy reading your comments and love hopping back over to your blog to see your latest and greatest!
:O) Jessica B.
Keep Crafting
Cuz Crafting Rocks
\m/-_-\m/

FYI - If you think your comment didn't take, I have comment moderation turned on, so chances are, it is still there :)

Social Butterfly?

Charity Wings

100% Certified

100% Certified
BAD A$$ Facebook Fan Page

Bill of Rights

Photobucket

Thanks Deb

Recent Visitors