Friday, August 19

I'M BAAAAAACCCCCKKKKK

Well, even though I may not be in "full swing", I did manage to post my Tip of the Week for my commitment as a Diva DT at Creative Scrapbooking Divas Blog.  My tip was a technique I learned back in June that I thoroughly enjoyed and needed to share.  The technique was a Faux Linen technique I first heard about at Come and Get It Challenge Blog.

The result. . . . .



So sorry to all of my followers who may have been on the lookout for new posts.  Life was very demanding as of late, and it was very difficult to find time to set down at the computer and blog away.  I won't lie, I missed it horribly, but with 5 children, a home to keep up, a Sweet 16 party to plan and get underway, on top of being ill for about a week....I'm sure you understand my absence.

I will be better at making time for blogging now that things have seemed to slow down.  Thank you to all of those who stopped by during my absence to see how I was doing....it is so nice to have you all in my life.

Hopefully, I will be back in FULL SWING very soon!!!!!

I Missed you ALL!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Jessica missed you too! I even dropped in to see if my dashboard was not picking up your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! Great color on this!

    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear you have been sick. I completely understand about all the life "stuff". Family has to come first!! Glad to see you back though :)

    (:(:Smiles:):)

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jessica - I was just stopping by to leave a message to check on you! I hope you are feeling much better now. Life can get very hectic, sometimes! Your project is just amazing! I am going to head over to Scrapbooking Divas and see how you did this! So glad you are back...you have been missed :)

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy reading your comments and love hopping back over to your blog to see your latest and greatest!
:O) Jessica B.
Keep Crafting
Cuz Crafting Rocks
\m/-_-\m/

FYI - If you think your comment didn't take, I have comment moderation turned on, so chances are, it is still there :)

Social Butterfly?

Charity Wings

100% Certified

100% Certified
BAD A$$ Facebook Fan Page

Bill of Rights

Photobucket

Thanks Deb

Recent Visitors