Thursday, September 29

Creative Scrapbooking Divas - DT Thursday

Today, it was my job and pleasure to post a project at the Mansion (aka CSDivas Blog).  My theme falls in with Home Decor and Gift Ideas.  It was perfect timing because I have a lot to prepare for our Party here at home. 

I hope you will consider stopping by the Mansion and becoming a Divalicious follower.  Each Diva DT and Guest DT have amazing posts with wonderful tips, tutorials, faithbooking ideas, recipe and cookbooking, scrapbooking, cards, and much, much more!!!


Head on over to see the Easy Peezy Picture Frames (with tutorial).

Here's a sneak peek:

Thanks for stopping by!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I so enjoy reading your comments and love hopping back over to your blog to see your latest and greatest!
:O) Jessica B.
Keep Crafting
Cuz Crafting Rocks
\m/-_-\m/

FYI - If you think your comment didn't take, I have comment moderation turned on, so chances are, it is still there :)

Social Butterfly?

Charity Wings

100% Certified

100% Certified
BAD A$$ Facebook Fan Page

Bill of Rights

Photobucket

Thanks Deb

Recent Visitors