Wednesday, September 14

Sneak Peek for Creative Scrapbooking Divas DT Thursday

::::WARNING::::VERY SHORT POST....(LOL)

Be sure to visit the Creative Scrapbooking Divas blog tomorrow (Thursday).  I will be sharing a post on a Fall project I made a while back but never mentioned in my blog.  Please hop over to see the post.....and don't forget.....HAVE FUN!!!

Here's a sneak peek of the project, but you have to head over to the CSDivas tomorrow  to see the entire post and to get some cool pointers, too!!!




2 comments:

  1. OOhh, I can't wait to see the entire project! The sneak peek looks so fabulous! Stop by my blog when you get a chance, Jessica...I have an award for you! :)

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that we are going to keep going with the gifts/home decor on the Diva site. Thanks for the link I'll check it out as I always want to make bows for packages! Lisa

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy reading your comments and love hopping back over to your blog to see your latest and greatest!
:O) Jessica B.
Keep Crafting
Cuz Crafting Rocks
\m/-_-\m/

FYI - If you think your comment didn't take, I have comment moderation turned on, so chances are, it is still there :)

Social Butterfly?

Charity Wings

100% Certified

100% Certified
BAD A$$ Facebook Fan Page

Bill of Rights

Photobucket

Thanks Deb

Recent Visitors