Friday, September 30

World Card Making Day CONTEST at Cricut Blog

Have you heard the news???  
The Cricut Blog is having a CONTESTfor tomorrow, World Card Making Day!!!
Cricut: The Official Blog

You can win a Cuttlebug Machine.
3 winners will be announced right on the Cricut Blog!

Hurry Hurry!!  Very low number of entries and the 
constest ends October 1, 2011 at midnight!!!

GOOD LUCK

 
This card is one of my most favorite of all time.  I sadly parted with it this month, when I put together a basket to be raffled at our Annual Family Reunion.
I used pinks and whites, embossed my white background paper, stamped the sentiment, added ribbon and bling, inked the edges of the papers, and for the baby carriage, the Cricut Cartridge I used was Graphically Speaking.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I so enjoy reading your comments and love hopping back over to your blog to see your latest and greatest!
:O) Jessica B.
Keep Crafting
Cuz Crafting Rocks
\m/-_-\m/

FYI - If you think your comment didn't take, I have comment moderation turned on, so chances are, it is still there :)

Social Butterfly?

Charity Wings

100% Certified

100% Certified
BAD A$$ Facebook Fan Page

Bill of Rights

Photobucket

Thanks Deb

Recent Visitors