Tuesday, September 20

Yummy Yummy Candy at Sandra's Crafty Corner


I have had the chance to read some of her lovely DT comments she has left me during a few of my challenge entries with Creative Craft Challenge Blog.  She is wonderfully talented and its no surprise she has had that much traffic at her blog. 

Way to Go Sandra!!!!

Now, I think she is being modest in her description of her candy, "Now i know my candy isn't as fancy as some but still there are some nice things in there".... OMGoodness, the things she is offering is a paper crafter's wish list times 10!!!!!  Plus, she has some wonderful sponsors for this giveaway, too.


Hop on over, view her wonderful talent and enter in her Giveaway!!!!


1 comment:

  1. Hola!!!! Y hope you be a licky girl with all candiesss hehehe Kisses from México and Thanks for to be with meeee and Abby!!!! Your blog is so beautiful!! Congrats!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy reading your comments and love hopping back over to your blog to see your latest and greatest!
:O) Jessica B.
Keep Crafting
Cuz Crafting Rocks
\m/-_-\m/

FYI - If you think your comment didn't take, I have comment moderation turned on, so chances are, it is still there :)

Social Butterfly?

Charity Wings

100% Certified

100% Certified
BAD A$$ Facebook Fan Page

Bill of Rights

Photobucket

Thanks Deb

Recent Visitors