Friday, December 9

B*E*L*I*E*V*E

Be sure to stop by each Diva's Blog from Days 1 - 12

Here are the Links for easy navigation!!!
{DAY 1}  ****click HERE****
{DAY 2}  ****click HERE****
{DAY 3}  ****click HERE****
{DAY 4}  ****click HERE****
{DAY 5}  ****click HERE****
{DAY 6}  ****click HERE****
{DAY 7}  ****click HERE****
{DAY 8}  ****click HERE****


~ Good Evening Friends ~
I hope this post finds all of you enjoying your Friday evening.  I have been trying all day to get some crafting done, but I kept getting tangled in fun things.  Like, shopping at the Unity Stamp Company.   Each Friday marks a new sale that is so scrumptious, you can't help but want to place an order.  I am enjoying all of the Unity Stamps I currently own and can't wait for all my new ones to make it to my mailbox.  They are fabulous images and wonderful sentiments that can fit many occasions.

I took the time to play with a few challenges, including the current
Since I don't own any of their Christmas or Winter stamps, yet, I decided to incorporate the bird from the set Music of My Heart with some of the trees from the set Tiny Trinity
Other challenges I entered with this card:


Here's a preview of the Unity Stamp sets I used, just to show you how absolutely darling they are:
Music of My Heart
Tiny Trinity
HERE IS MY CARD
The base is cut from Aqua Recollections card stock
Embossed using Snowflakes folder
Inked snowflakes with white Studio G ink
Tore white card stock, inked with white and blue, then added blue glitter
Trees and Bird paper pieced using dp from stash, ink is Ranger Archival
BELIEVE mounted on dp and then black card stock 

 

KEEP ON CRAFTING
:o)
JESSICA







25 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafts and Me this week. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL job with your sweet card!I LOVE the little bird,TOO CUTE!Thank you so much for playing along at Scraptastic Mondays!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Jessica! One of my favorite Christmas Cards I've seen so far this season!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jessica, this is a really pretty card!! I love the sentiment, and the paper pieced elements. A lovely card for this festive season. Take care!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card! The pastel color is perfect....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card! I love the soft colors and the great stamps. THanks for playing at Whimsical Wednesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty card! Your wintery bird is perfect:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally sweet card! I love your design. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is so pretty..Thanks for sharing this with us at Craft your Passion this week,hope we see you again.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This turned out great. Thank you so much for joining us over at Cindy’s Scraptastic Designs . Hope to see you again.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  11. very pretty love the color choice and sweet birdie :) thanks for sharing with us at scrap mondays and whimdesigns :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. very pretty card. love these ippity images.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So gorgeous! I love the color scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card, you did a beautiful job with their stamps.

    Smiles sher
    ShersL84bed@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I cant figure out what the challenges are on the 12 days of christmas blog hop in order to make something for a project. is it any Christmas project?

    ShersL84bed@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. really sweet card thanks so much for joining us at deep ocean this week
    hugs sara x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a lovely card.
    Thank you for entering the challenge at DDCC this time.
    Dorte,x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card love your image and fabulous papers. Thanks for joining us at Bearlymine, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such pretty shades of blue! I like how you added the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Whimsical Wednesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Super card Jessica
    thanks for joining us at Bearlymine this time hope to see you next time too
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous card Jessica!Love the colours! :-)
    Hugs
    Cinzia

    ReplyDelete
  22. Adorable card, Thank you for sharing with us at BMD this time. hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh I love this combo of stamps!! So glad you joined us at the IPPITY challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy reading your comments and love hopping back over to your blog to see your latest and greatest!
:O) Jessica B.
Keep Crafting
Cuz Crafting Rocks
\m/-_-\m/

FYI - If you think your comment didn't take, I have comment moderation turned on, so chances are, it is still there :)

Social Butterfly?

Charity Wings

100% Certified

100% Certified
BAD A$$ Facebook Fan Page

Bill of Rights

Photobucket

Thanks Deb

Recent Visitors