Thursday, December 29

Happy Holidays for a few challenges

I just completed a card that I am wishing I had finished before this Christmas passed.  But, I am ecstatic that I will have an ample supply for next year since I am starting a bit early this go around...LOL!
The Candle Image was provided by Anne Fenton for the Outlawz CFC1218 Challenge.  I colored it using my Whisper Strokes - Vintage Watercolor Markers.  The ribbon fibers were an awesome find at Goodwill a short while back.  All card stock is by Recollections.  I inked my embossing folders before running the card stock through my Big Shot.  This embossing technique that I used was from Cindy at cre8ivecindy and you can find her Fabulous Friday Fun tutorial ~HERE~.   The color theme was inspired by Touch Twin Markers and Challenges TTC08.  I added some red and gold glitter to the candle and base then applied Glossy Accents to the  Holly leaves and Berries.  I created the circle sentiment tag on my computer, printed it on vellum, cut it with a 2" circle punch then applied it to a red circle background.  The flowers and pearls are from my stash.  The sketch I used is from Craft Your Passion Challenge #90

I plan to enter the challenges listed here:
Outlawz CFC1218 Challenge
 Cindy's FFF challenge @ cre8ivecindy
Creative Cutter Room - AG must sparkle
Divas by Design - #17 Merry Christmas
Crafts and Me - #66 AG
Craft Your Passion Challenge #90
Touch Twin Markers and Challenges TTC08

I hope your reading this during a short break in between crafting.
:O)
Jessica

14 comments:

  1. It is just beautiful.
    You have a great head start.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Love the embossing! Good luck with the challenges!
    Happy New Year!
    Glenda
    http://glendascards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card. It's never too early to start making Christmas cards:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Jessica! Thanks for the birthday song!!
    Candy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! Love the flowers and trim! Thanks for joining us over at the Creative Cutter Room! DT Member Carri
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card- I just love how the candle turned out! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very very pretty! great technique of inking the embossing folder (I keep forgetting to do that!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card. Love your interpretation of the sketch. Super cool inking the folder.

    Be Blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Way to go, cards for next year already! Cute card, thanks for playing along with our sketch challenge at Craft your Passion!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely Christmas card. I like the embossing. Thank you for joining us at Divas by Design.
    Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me. Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty! Thanks for playing the Touch Twin Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card.

    Thank you for joining us girlz over at Crafts & Me for our special bumper Challenge, good luck hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for playing in our christmas bumper challenge over at Crafts and Me with this fabulous creation. Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy reading your comments and love hopping back over to your blog to see your latest and greatest!
:O) Jessica B.
Keep Crafting
Cuz Crafting Rocks
\m/-_-\m/

FYI - If you think your comment didn't take, I have comment moderation turned on, so chances are, it is still there :)

Social Butterfly?

Charity Wings

100% Certified

100% Certified
BAD A$$ Facebook Fan Page

Bill of Rights

Photobucket

Thanks Deb

Recent Visitors