Thursday, December 1

Merry Christmas

If you are looking for the CSDivas 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop ****click HERE****
 
I was able to finish a quick Christmas Card before and after dinner tonight.  I am not quite pleased with it, but the DH and DD say it looks nice.  I guess we ARE our own worst critics.  I'm sorry that I don't have a lot of enthusiasm to share with this post, but I did manage to finish within a few challenge guidelines.  Some details about how the card was created are listed with each challenge.  But if you have any other questions, please feel free to ask!

Challenges:
Fantabulous Cricut - #88 Holiday Cards
Craft Your Passion - #86 Tis The Season
Get Hippity with Ippity - #10 Embossing
I used the Sheet Music stamp from the Music of My Heart set by {ippity}
I embossed the tree using my Darice sheet music folder and my Big Shot
The Outlawz - Greeting Card GC112811 AG
Creative Craft Challenge - Free For All
Whimsical Designs - Christmas/Winter "Layer It"
I layered my 2 die cut trees cut from Create a Critter cartridge (using foam squares) along with my papers, ribbon, bow and trimmings on the tree.
Penny's Paper Crafty - #67 Tie One On
I used my BowEasy to make the bow at the bottom of my card
C.R.A.F.T Challenges - #131 Christmas Present
My sentiment and the stamped presents under the tree are from TPC Studio
CreateMe Pink - #5 Christmas Colors (Red Green, Gold and/or Silver)
Just Some Lines - Tic Tac Toe (I used the vertical left row: embossing, ribbon, punch/die cut)
Stamptacular Sunday - #140 Anything Christmas
The Paper Players - #74 Lesley's Sketch

Keep Crafting
:O)
Jessica

28 comments:

  1. Hi Jessica!
    Just saw your comment at Get Hippity with Ippity. You are suppose to enter the same twice, but I don't think it's working. So if you would just leave a comment about which set you used, that would be great. I am going to change it back to the old rules next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your card is wonderful, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great Christmas card Jessica! Thanks for playing along with us at Penny's for our "Tie One On" Challenge! Good Luck!!

    Courtney~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it looks nice, too! Love the musical note DP! :) Thanks for joining us at Just Some Lines. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. your card is really cute jessica thanks for sharing it with us at whimdesigns be sure to come back today and saturday for our stamp release reveal and blog hop :) lots of great prizes :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice-- I really like the embossed tree! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am loving all the layers and your beautifully adorned christmas tree is so pretty. Great Card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great card. I like that tree

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice card. I like the tree a LOT

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a wonderful and festive card design!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that ribbon! Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a sweet card and so sweet of your family to keep encouraging you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice job, Jessica!! The tree looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. very cute card...thanks for joining us at just somelines

    Tina
    dt

    ReplyDelete
  16. A great card. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT.
    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, that's a lot of challenges! Great take on the sketch and I like the music in the background and the gifts under the tree!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. great card,thanks for entering this week over at c.r.a.f.t challenges x

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a great card! I love the stamped gifts and the way you trimmed the tree! Thanks for playing at Whimsical Wednesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love all the papers, great card! Thanks for playing with us at WW-:D

    ReplyDelete
  21. I like how the tree on the card is decorated!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Adorable card Jessica! Love how you decorated the tree!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great card thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenge this time.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a great card. I love the embossing on the tree. Thanks for playing at GHWI.

    ReplyDelete
  25. The tree looks so beautiful! Love it...thanks for joining us in our Christmas Colors Challenege!

    http://www.createmepink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy reading your comments and love hopping back over to your blog to see your latest and greatest!
:O) Jessica B.
Keep Crafting
Cuz Crafting Rocks
\m/-_-\m/

FYI - If you think your comment didn't take, I have comment moderation turned on, so chances are, it is still there :)

Social Butterfly?

Charity Wings

100% Certified

100% Certified
BAD A$$ Facebook Fan Page

Bill of Rights

Photobucket

Thanks Deb

Recent Visitors