Wednesday, December 21

Just playing with some {Ippity}

I was able to gather a small portion of time to ink up some fabulous Ippity Stamps.   I have been wanting to play with them for about a week now.  It seems like a lot of my creations were made using just one stamp and I felt like I was neglecting all the others. . . . he he he.  I am also happy because I was able to create this card from ALL SCRAPS!!!  I used my paper distresser, 2" circle punch, black sketch marker, and Ranger Archival Ink.  Pearls are from my stash.

I am playing along with these challenges:
Unity Opportunity Challenge - Ippity Challenge Thank You
I Did It Creations - #86  Thank You cards
Chick Challenge #10 Sketch
and
The Outlawz Color Challenge CC1220


Here are the Ippity Stamps by Unity that I used for my creation.  You can click on any of the links I provided up top to purchase these sets for yourself!!!
Now & Always 

and 
Music of My Heart

Keep Crafting
:O)
Jessica

4 comments:

  1. Nice card, thanks for joining us this week on I Did It creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun, whimsical creation! Have a blessed Christmas. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Thank You card!! So glad you played along with the Ippity Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Jessica, I really like this card! Such a great way to use those flower stamps to fit the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy reading your comments and love hopping back over to your blog to see your latest and greatest!
:O) Jessica B.
Keep Crafting
Cuz Crafting Rocks
\m/-_-\m/

FYI - If you think your comment didn't take, I have comment moderation turned on, so chances are, it is still there :)

Social Butterfly?

Charity Wings

100% Certified

100% Certified
BAD A$$ Facebook Fan Page

Bill of Rights

Photobucket

Thanks Deb

Recent Visitors