Tuesday, December 27

LOVE card ~~~ inking up some Unity

I got to play with my new KOM by Unity.  This is the first chance I am getting to play along with the Unity KOM Sketch Challenge


I started with red card stock by Recollections Soda Pop Collection.  I inked the backdrop with the tire tread stamp in the Dec KOM by Unity using my Ranger Archival Black ink pad.  Then I stamped the heart and LOVE from the same KOM onto white card stock.  I masked the white rectangle with black card stock and distressed all the edges using my Tim Holtz distressing tool.  I colored the sentiment and heart in using my Whisper Strokes Permanent Red marker.  I added a bit of red Studio G glitter glue, bakers' twine by the Twinery, and a few buttons from my stash.

I am also entering a few other challenges with this card:
Paper Playtime - #63 AG + sentiment
The Outlawz - GC122611 AG
Bearly Mine - #26 Anything Goes
Crafts and Me - #66 AG
Less Is More - #47 Just One Word

This post is going to be rather short because I want to go play with some more Unity Stamps!!!

Keep Crafting
:O)
Jessica

6 comments:

  1. Not a lot of white space on this card, but it looks great!
    Thanks so much and Season's Greetings to you.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Jessica! Love the buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. I love the stamps and the papers. Great LO of the elements.

    Be Blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love everything about this card!!! The colors the textures! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

    Happy Crafting, 
    Paula
    Morethanfavors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That really pops off the page Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. fun card - love the buttons!

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy reading your comments and love hopping back over to your blog to see your latest and greatest!
:O) Jessica B.
Keep Crafting
Cuz Crafting Rocks
\m/-_-\m/

FYI - If you think your comment didn't take, I have comment moderation turned on, so chances are, it is still there :)

Social Butterfly?

Charity Wings

100% Certified

100% Certified
BAD A$$ Facebook Fan Page

Bill of Rights

Photobucket

Thanks Deb

Recent Visitors