Wednesday, December 7

My CAS seems to be improving :O)

This truly is the first CAS card I am actually a bit proud of.  
Several that I have attempted in the past, have not given me that "gooey" feeling inside.  
You know, the one that screams at you saying "THIS IS CAS"....LOL.    
Do you "own" CAS???  Do you struggle like me?
I find it so difficult to not want to overload my cards sometimes.  
I do vow to work on getting better, day by day.
It was nice to be able to work on CAS also because I spent the majority of the day working on cleaning and reorganizing The Craft Shaque.  My dear hubby helped, too.  It feel exhilarating to work on crafts with the space being much more tidy. 


You know me....rocking to some challenges along the way:

CAS-ual Fridays - CFC30 Tic Tac Toe (kraft, stripes, pink)
The Paper Players - #75 Non-Holiday stamps or colors
The Outlawz - PAM120311
Celebrate the Occasion - #42 Christmas (NO Green)


I also wanted to take a moment to remind you to stop by the 

going on now!!!


There are awesome projects to be seen 
and wonderful prizes to be won.

Be sure to stop by the Diva's Blogs

Here are the Links for easy navigation!!!
{DAY 1}  ****click HERE****
{DAY 2}  ****click HERE****
{DAY 3}  ****click HERE****
{DAY 4}  ****click HERE****
{DAY 5}  ****click HERE****
{DAY 6}  ****click HERE****


KEEP CRAFTING
:o)
JESSICA

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous lil project. You should link it up at Made Especially 4 You...the challenge is ornaments.

    Hugs.

    Be Blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo i love organizing my craft space! the ornament is great, definitely looks CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful CAS card Jessica,perfect...I keep saying I'm going to make more,just wish I had the time...Thanks for your lovely comment...
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. CAS is always harder than it looks, and you've done a great job here. Thanks for joining us...I hope you keep playing along with CAS-ual Fridays.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty, Jessica!! I love the snowflake embossing and the way you attached the ornament!! Gorgeous card my sweet friend!! :)

    Lisa
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just dropping by to say thanks for your support and have a lovely weekend...
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love a clean stamping space too!! It does rejuvenate my creative juices for sure! Lovely CAS card, it is really pretty! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card! Love the embossinng! Thanks for celebrating with us this week at CTO!

    Hugs,
    Tracey - CTO DT member
    www.trailoftreasures.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice CAS card!
    Sometimes CAS cards are more difficult to make.
    You feel like you need to add more.
    Thanks for joining us at CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the embossing behind your pretty ornament, great CAS card! Thanks for joining us this week @ CTO :)

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy reading your comments and love hopping back over to your blog to see your latest and greatest!
:O) Jessica B.
Keep Crafting
Cuz Crafting Rocks
\m/-_-\m/

FYI - If you think your comment didn't take, I have comment moderation turned on, so chances are, it is still there :)

Social Butterfly?

Charity Wings

100% Certified

100% Certified
BAD A$$ Facebook Fan Page

Bill of Rights

Photobucket

Thanks Deb

Recent Visitors