Friday, December 30

Quick Tag with an Inspiring Quote

What a better way to bring in the new year than with some words of wisdom from Ralph Waldo Emerson.  This tag was created rather quickly, but it is almost divine that it means so much to me.  I love this sentiment and am sure you will see many creations using this Unity Stamp in the future.  The tree, stamp, sentiment, and birds stamp are all from the TIME is NOW set by Unity.   The colors of the the tag were inspired by Allsorts Challenge Blog - #134 Blue and Brown.  The tag is a tp roll that I squeezed closed and then glued together and covered with dp from my stash.  I cut the corners to shape it like a tag, used a hole punch and a blue eyelet, and then threaded twine to tie it off with a finishing bow.  The ink I used is TH Distress Ink - Vintage Photo and then I used a slight layer of embossing powder in the same tone.  The sentiment is printed on Kraft card stock and then fussy cut.  I added a bit more twine (Cappuccino from the Twinery) and a metal moon with a girl charm by the tree.  I will also enter this tag into the Paper Shelter Challenge to Tie A Bow and into the Unity Stamp Co. Challenge - Gift Wrapping .  I can already see this tag hanging from a Just Because Gift for my hubby.  We were talking yesterday about how he wishes he got "scrappy mail" like me (chuckle).  I told him I would do a card drive for his Birthday in February.  He said he just wanted some Just Because goodies (chuckle again).  So this tag was made with him in mind and with the fact that I need to get him something Just Because.  Thanks for stopping and be sure to scroll down for more posts because I have been "crazy" with posts recently....LOL

Keep on Crafting
:O)
Jessica

7 comments:

  1. A gorgeous tag and the sentiment is beautiful
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tag! I just love that sentiment and the twine wrapped behind it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful tag! I would have never known it was a TP roll hehe. Love the colors you used and the senitment is awesome :) Have a wonderful new year!!
    (:(:Smiles:):)

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sure do like that sentiment you used on your lovely tag.

    Happy New Year,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely quote on this gorgeous tag!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely tag with a beautiful quote! Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Shelter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is so pretty..the sentiment makes it so special...I have to try and always remember these words!

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy reading your comments and love hopping back over to your blog to see your latest and greatest!
:O) Jessica B.
Keep Crafting
Cuz Crafting Rocks
\m/-_-\m/

FYI - If you think your comment didn't take, I have comment moderation turned on, so chances are, it is still there :)

Social Butterfly?

Charity Wings

100% Certified

100% Certified
BAD A$$ Facebook Fan Page

Bill of Rights

Photobucket

Thanks Deb

Recent Visitors