Friday, December 2

Season's Greetings and don't forget to HOP with the CSDivas

If you are looking for the CSDivas 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop 
{DAY 1}  ****click HERE****
{DAY 2}  ****click HERE****

T.G.I.F.
I am happy to have completed a card for the challenge over at Whimsical DesignsThe Challenge is to ADD TEXTURE.  I had some left over scraps from an order a friend placed last summer to make some huge bows for her.  The left over mesh ribbon is white with a sparkly shine to it.  I have used it a few times in projects, but am quite delighted how well it worked with this Christmas Card.  I was also able to use the little dimensional gingerbread man that I received from my dear friend Katie from Katie's Nesting Spot.  The poinsettias were purchased during a shopping spree for wreath materials.  I added a bit of 3GirlJAM Mistletoe Green crinkle ribbon and finished up with some Studio G glitter glue.  The base of the card was cut from Lacy Labels then folded in half using red card stock by Recollections from the Soda Pop collection.  The trim of the elegant edges of the card were highlighted with my white gel pen.

Challenges:
Whimsical Designs - Add Texture
Creative Craft Challenge - Free For All
Craft Your Passion - #86 Tis The Season
Robin's Creative Cottage - #1 Let It Sparkle
Fab 'N Funky - #101 AG
Sassy Studio Designs - #101 Holiday with Sparkle
Creations by Gill M - #20 Recycling

Keep Crafting
 :O)
Jessica

12 comments:

  1. Cute card. Love the base cut and the cute gingerbread man.

    Be Blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Jessica!

    You've used up so many recycled pieces! Well done!

    Love the shape of the card.

    Thank you for taking part in this challenge from Creations By Gill M.

    Lisa - Creations By Gill M Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally adorable Jessica! love the sparkly mesh for the background!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done. What is Lacy Labels? Love the sparkle in the mesh as it shines out in the picture. The white gel pen adds that perfect touch. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute ... mmmm makes me hungry :)

    Thankyou for joining us at Creative Craft Challenges.
    xoxoxox Carly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super sweet card! I love the shape of it and the GB man is a cutie! Thanks for joining us at RCC!

    RCC DT Member
    Craftykitten1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute and Christmasy! Love all the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so excited to see you using the little gingerbreads already! I thought they were so cute and have another set I got for myself. Haven't broken them out yet but now you're inspiring me to do just that!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your wonderful holiday card! Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really cute card! I love all your added embellishments! Thanks for joining us at Robin's Creative Cottage this week!
    Heather :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute effect with the background sparkle! And I love the gingerbread man! Thanks for Joining in the challenge at Robin's Creative Cottage!

    Maquel
    http://papermaineiac.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute, love the little gingerbread boy. Thanks for joining us at SSD for our holiday sparkle challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy reading your comments and love hopping back over to your blog to see your latest and greatest!
:O) Jessica B.
Keep Crafting
Cuz Crafting Rocks
\m/-_-\m/

FYI - If you think your comment didn't take, I have comment moderation turned on, so chances are, it is still there :)

Social Butterfly?

Charity Wings

100% Certified

100% Certified
BAD A$$ Facebook Fan Page

Bill of Rights

Photobucket

Thanks Deb

Recent Visitors