Wednesday, January 25

Hop ***WINNERS***

I couldn't wait for the Hop to draw to its end so I could pick some winners.  I decided to pick the winners by placing everyone's names on slips of paper.  I counted all of the extra entries for those who shared the news of the hop and for those who linked a project.


I did take some pictures throughout the process to show how fair the drawing would be.  
Cutting slips of paper
Double checking all comments
Still checking comments (LOL)
Writing names on slips
Loads of entries - YIPPEEE!!!

Basket full of Names

Then I decided to let my two little ones, Lance Jr. (4 ) and Ariana (3), serve as my "Winner Selection Team".  They couldn't wait to join in the fun!!!  

I created this video, but have to apologize for the poor lighting and the shakiness.  My camera battery was dying, so it was plugged in under my computer desk while I recorded.  And the lighting in my craft room is always fallible.    However, you can see the legitimacy of the drawing and the names on the slips crisp and clear.    I will clarify the names and winners at the end of the video, too.



Thanks again for all of your loving support!!!  
You helped make this celebration a Huge Success

* * * *WINNERS * * *  
Pink By Design - $10 Gift Card

Set of 5 Handmade Corsage pins

Set of 5 Handmade Corsage pins

Goody Bag #1 - Unity Stamps
Goody Bag #2 - Unity Stamps

Goody Bag #3 - Unity Stamps

3 Girl JAM Crinkle Ribbon Valentine Bundle

GRAND PRIZE WINNER
4 sets of Whimsical Designs Stamps
All winners - CONGRATULATIONS!
Please send me an email at 
strgazrblueyes22477{yahoo}com
Please put Blog Hop Winner in the subject line
and be sure to include your name & mailing address 
in the email
so that I can coordinate with all sponsors 
to get you your wonderful prizes!!!

 Keep Crafting
:O)
Jessica

21 comments:

  1. Ha Ha I like the way you have done everything so systematically!! I am happy at least 2 people Mira and Anita whom I send your way have won! Yippee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats for the lucky gals :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo cute!! Congrats to all the winners.
    (:(:Smiles:):)

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha they are adorable Jessica, great job Lance Jr. and Ariana :) I totally love that you had them do them pick the winners, kids make it more fun!
    WTG and Congratulations to all the winners, YAY

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to all the Winners!
    Thanks for an awesome blog hop Jessica!
    Nice playing with you Blends!!!
    Hugs and blessings,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to all the lucky winners!! And oh my gosh, Jessica, those are the two cutest assistants ever!! They did such a great job!! And THANK YOU my dear blend, for organizing such a fun and awesome blog hop!! Everything was absolutely perfect and I'm so happy to have been a part of it!! :) *Hugs*

    Lisa :)
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to the winners How fun Jessica.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to all the winners and I just love the way you picked them- your two assistants are too cute!! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  9. great blog hop - congrats to prizewinners

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG I love your prize assistants! They are too adorable!!
    So excited to be a winner!
    Congrats to all the other winners!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much! I,m so happy that I wish you could see me dancing! Unity stamps!! They are on my wish list and boy!!! I,ve won them. Thanks a ton Jessica. I,ve learnt lot of new things from you and will look forward to your work in future.Thank you Sonia for showing me the way.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my gosh this is the best video ever! Thank you Ariana for selecting my name! Jessica this is the best!!! Thank you so much!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hee hee...your video was the cutest thing! Congrats to the winners ! Believe it or not, I thought the hop lasted until Friday and was up in my craft room making a card that was inspired by your flying heart card! Will have to save it for another time but just shows that you inspired more than just your blends friends!! Fun hop!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi, I,ve sent you a mail with my address. Did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations girls!!!!!!
    Jess thanks for the fun time.
    Hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete
  16. No way?!!! Woohoo! I am so excited and sent you an email! This was a fabulous hop with great inspiration! Thank you soooooo sooooo much!
    Congrats ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  17. p.s. What a FANTASTIC video Jessica! Your prize team is the most adorable that I have ever seen...I love how your daughter wanted her name in the drawing! I am amazed at how talented they both are by holding up the prizes and picking the winners...oh my gosh...they are A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E.!!
    Thank them both for picking me to win the wonderful grand prize!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my, how adorable, you could just scoop em up and hug em, I loved it when your lil boy said chewing gum now lol, that looked lots of fun and very fair, I will definitely be popping by your blog often as it has lots of great info on it, big hugz
    Kenzi xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. OMGosh! Your kids are so cute! My face hurts from smiling so much. So precious how your little guy said, "Teh-weesa?" This is even better than winning the prize. I loved it.
    Hugs,
    Teh-weesa

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats to all the winners and I adore your Winner Selection Team.

    Hugs, Lori

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you Jessica.

    COngratulations all winners :-)

    Jessica, it is a nice idea and your team has done a wonderful job. Lance Jr and Ariana - darlings they are... Enjoyed watching the little ones busy with work :-)

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy reading your comments and love hopping back over to your blog to see your latest and greatest!
:O) Jessica B.
Keep Crafting
Cuz Crafting Rocks
\m/-_-\m/

FYI - If you think your comment didn't take, I have comment moderation turned on, so chances are, it is still there :)

Social Butterfly?

Charity Wings

100% Certified

100% Certified
BAD A$$ Facebook Fan Page

Bill of Rights

Photobucket

Thanks Deb

Recent Visitors