Friday, February 24

Announcing the "Green Blend Award"

Announcing the "Green Blend Award"

I am happy to announce that my dear sweet Blend, 

Beckie of Just B Creative Crazy contacted me a while back asking to join our efforts in creating this fabulous new Blog Award.

All the credit really needs to go to her, I just helped a little! 


Here is how Beckie announced the new award:

There are several blog awards that bounce around in blog land. To each award is a purpose and pride. I wanted to create an award for those who are co-bloggers and friends. I wanted to create an award that I could give to those who have helped me develop as a blogger, a crafter, and friend.

When I first began in the vast world of blogging, I had zero knowledge of what to do. What the heck is a gadget…and isn’t adding it supposed to help, not drive me nuts!?!

There were a few people along the way that took me under their wing and helped me even after 5 emails of “I have no idea what you are talking about!!” haha

So to honor those whom I have befriended, I have created an award. My stupendous friend, Jessica, of Jessica’s Craft Shaque coined the term “Blend”. She says this is a friend and a co-blogger. I just love that word.

I contacted Mrs Jessica and politely asked her to be co-creator of the award and for copyrights to use the term “Blend”. She graciously accepted to both requests.

The “Green” portion represents how we should be kind to one another and help one another…such as being “Green” and helping our environment. Reissue the kindness that someone once gave to you as an infant blogger. Recycle the ideas you have learned or invented to pass along to up and coming crafters. Reduce the frustrations of wanting to a be blogger with magnitude.


Here are the terms under which this “Green Blend Award” are to be given.

1.  This award is for any co-blogging friend who has helped you develop your blog in any and all ways.

2.  This award is for any co-blogging friend who has cheered you along in your blog building, craft advancing career.

3.  This award is for any co-blogging friend who always stops by and is kind to you. You can count on them to always be one of the great comments at the end of your post.

4.  This award is to be given to 3 to 5 Blends whom you feel meet the listed requirements.

5.  Create a post with the terms of use and publish your Blends of choice.

6.  Blend of choice may copy the award from your blog and proudly post it on theirs.

7.  Blend of choice may continue the kindness by issuing this award to keep the circle forever growing.

The Green Blend Award recipients are:
Beckie - Just B Creative Crazy
I see that the "Other" Jessica @ Chick-n-Scrap beat me to getting this to you...LOL


Luisa - Creative Designs by Luisa

Robin - The Cricut Scrapper


Carri - DoubleClick AKA Abusybee


Lisa - A Mermaid's Craft

Dr. Sonia SV - Cards, Crafts, and Kids Projects




Each of these fine ladies listed above have been around since the beginning of my crafty adventures.  Each BLEND continues to visit and encourage
my crafty posts.  
Please do not feel left out if you are not listed.  
I enjoy all of my Blends, new and old alike!!!

Keep Crafting
:O) 
Jessica

8 comments:

  1. LOL!! Sorry Jess but love the idea that you guys came up with!!
    Happy Birthday some more!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great award. Thank you so much for thinking of me as a recipient of it. I think of you as a true "blend" and am so glad you came up with that term:) I am truly honoured. Thank you.
    (:(:Smiles:):)

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Jessica! Am truly honored...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so awesome, Jessica!!! You and Beckie rock!! Thank you so much for thinking of me...I am truly honored!! I can't wait to pass it along!!

    I hope you are having a fabulous birthday my blend!! HUGS!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. No worries...I didn't pass it on to get it back....but I sure am GLAD you guys love me. I think so very much of you both!!!!

    You and Jessica have given the award to some OUTSTANDING blends of mine, too. I'm so glad everyone is liking the award. It is near and dear to my heart as you all know.

    Hugs!!!!!

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just had to give this back to you, Jessica!! You are one of my dearest blends :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Jessica I am so honored I helped you in your blogging journey. Here the summer heat , work and home pressures is keeping me away from the virtual world and crafting.Thank You so much for this wonderful award Jessica.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super! Thanks for thinking of me Blend!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy reading your comments and love hopping back over to your blog to see your latest and greatest!
:O) Jessica B.
Keep Crafting
Cuz Crafting Rocks
\m/-_-\m/

FYI - If you think your comment didn't take, I have comment moderation turned on, so chances are, it is still there :)

Social Butterfly?

Charity Wings

100% Certified

100% Certified
BAD A$$ Facebook Fan Page

Bill of Rights

Photobucket

Thanks Deb

Recent Visitors