Thursday, February 16

Do You Believe in Magic - Friends with Flair Friday (early)

Today's card is one full of color.
I LOVE COLOR.
My BFF came to visit for a crafty day and
brought a huge box of her newly acquired crafty goodies!
She happened to bring some Rainbow Papers and
I instantly new I wanted to use them up.
I started with basic white card stock for my base.
I used textured cardstock to mat the rainbow paper, holographic paper, and stamped image and sentiments.
The rainbow paper was embossed using my swirl folder by Darice.
I used the new border punch Teresa brought with her to accent the right hand side of my card.
The sentiment is from the Unity set - the TIME is NOW
The image is from the Unity KOM 8/09 following my heart....
I colored the image using my Whisper Strokes.

I will be linking up with Unity tomorrow for the weekly Friends with Flair.
If you don't follow the FWF yet and you love Unity and {Ippity}, it
is an awesome weekly link up with
the opportunity to gain new friends and obtain some beautiful inspiration
along the way!!!

I will also enter this card into the following challenges:


Keep Crafting
:O) 
Jessica

22 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Jess!! Love the rainbow paper!!
    TFS and have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool.

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Has a wonderful groovy 60s color feel to it.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous! I LOVE that rainbow paper!

    Have a GREAT day!
    Shelly
    http://mypaperlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! Love all the colors! I made a rainbow card today too :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The hues of colour! wow! Adorable. Best wishes Jessica :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isn't it fun how a box of someone else's goodies can inspire such a great creation? Makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jessica! This is a sweet card!! The stamped image goes so well with the rainbow paper. Very nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! love all the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  10. great card! love the rainbow stamped image - great job on the colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty. Love all the colours that you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fun card! I love rainbows.

    ReplyDelete
  13. this card is very pretty. and It makes me think of a rainbow.

    ReplyDelete
  14. this very pretty. it put a rainbow smile on my face.

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOL I love al the color! So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yes, it IS full of color!....love the rainbow!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the colours! It does have a groovy vibe!

    ReplyDelete
  18. So vibrant, I just love all of the color and that sentiment stamp is one of my faves!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the vibrancy of your card and the sentiment is wonderful. Thanks for joining us at Penny's

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy reading your comments and love hopping back over to your blog to see your latest and greatest!
:O) Jessica B.
Keep Crafting
Cuz Crafting Rocks
\m/-_-\m/

FYI - If you think your comment didn't take, I have comment moderation turned on, so chances are, it is still there :)

Social Butterfly?

Charity Wings

100% Certified

100% Certified
BAD A$$ Facebook Fan Page

Bill of Rights

Photobucket

Thanks Deb

Recent Visitors