Monday, March 12

CSDivas' "Spring Fling" Blog Hop 2012 {Day 1}

Spring Fling Blog Hop!!  March 12th to 14th




It’s time to celebrate SPRING!!  So come hop along with us
For 3 days as we share our Spring projects.  The Divas have prepared
a wide range of projects that encompass all things SPRING!

There will be one prize offered to one random person.  To be eligible
you MUST leave a comment on each and every Diva’s blog on all three days,
and on each daily post here at CSD, letting us know that you have commented
on each of the blogs.
 GRAND PRIZE

While you are hopping along, you may find that a Diva may be offering
a prize on their own personal blog as well.  So you definitely won’t want to
skip over anyone.

One of the best  things about Spring, is when the colors start emerging out of the ground and bloom into gorgeous arrays of cheerful scenery.  I love all types of flowers and was super excited to get the opportunity to use my Flower Shoppe Cartridge.  It hadn't seen much action since I purchased it a few months ago.  Why not for Spring?


I cut a lot of different flowers at different sizes.  I used some really old papers that I had in a stash from early last year.  It was a retro stack by K&Company, I believe.  I chose to use oranges, yellows, teals, and reds.  I also used my core'dinations "Produce Greens" for the leaves.  I sanded the leaves before applying them behind each flower.  For the stems, I took some ordinary wooden kabob skewers and inked them up with a mixture of Adrinondak Alcohol Inks (Stream blue and Sunshine yellow).  I used a dab of hot glue here and there and placed the stems in a beautiful old vase courtesy of my sweet MIL.  My bouquet is now complete!

  My little sweet Ariana, who will be 4 next month, has claimed dibs on the vase of flowers.  She thinks it is "so pretty" so it will set in her room for her to admire.

For my blog candy, I will offer up some 'random' Unity Stamps to one lucky follower and commenter.  Unfortunately, due to personal finances right now and the high prices of international shipping, I will only be able to mail the candy to a winner in the US or Canada.  I really hate to do this, because I have a lot of lucky Blends that live over seas.  I have never not included them, and have been able to ship to as far as India in the past.   But, the time will come when I am offering candy again (some time in the future) where you will ALL be included, once again.  I hope you can understand.

To win, be sure to follow my blog and stop back all three days for the hop and leave a comment on each day's post.


Your Spring Fling Blog Hop Divas are:

Luisa  http://www.creativedesignsbyluisa.com/

Jessica ~  http://jessicascraftshaque.blogspot.com
^^^^YOU ARE HERE^^^^

Liz ~ http://kreateabilities.blogspot.com/

Michelle ~ http://michelleshappyscrappyplace.blogspot.com/

If at any time you get lost, just come back here at http://creativescrapbookingdivas.blogspot.com/

Now…….start Hoppin’!!


Keep Crafting 
:O) 
Jessica

18 comments:

  1. what a prize...and lovely project...do count me in for draw

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful project Jess!! So looking forward to seeing the flowers bloom!
    TFS
    jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
    eschfamily@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, these are so fun and pretty! The best thing about these flowers is that they last forever!!!
    I already follow your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty bunch of flowers! Your daughter will be able to enjoy these for a long time...and I love that idea about using skewers for the stem.

    ReplyDelete
  5. GREAT bouquet...too bad Ariana called dibs first ;0)I just got flower shoppe and have been scared of it...lol.

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely flowers Jessica!
    It's amazing what we can do with plain paper. You transformed it into a wonderful flower vase full of amazing blooms...

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute and cheery ! Love it.
    (:(:Smiles:):)

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  8. These flowers are stunning! I love the brightness and fullness they bring! Def. perfect for spring! Thanks so much!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your flowers and arrangement.. so adorable..

    ReplyDelete
  10. These flowers are so pretty! Nicely done!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your flowers are so pretty, and great tips might give this a try

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a pretty bouquet Jessica I think that is cute that your 4 year old has already claimed them.
    Hugs,
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow!! What a beautiful bouquet of flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow Jessica your flower pot is awesome. It does not look like you have used your old stash of papers. color combo is fantastic. I got some idea from your project. My flower pot card is pending from a long time.. will comeplet soon. :).

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gor-geous flowers, Jessica!! I can see why Ariana claimed them...they are FABULOUS :D

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  16. Have been roaming around your blog for some time and this is awesome-- how come I missed it!!! Shall create something inspired by this beauty!!
    Cheers
    Sonia
    cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. lovely bouquet.colours are bright and pretty.love them
    megha
    http://meghanuj01.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy reading your comments and love hopping back over to your blog to see your latest and greatest!
:O) Jessica B.
Keep Crafting
Cuz Crafting Rocks
\m/-_-\m/

FYI - If you think your comment didn't take, I have comment moderation turned on, so chances are, it is still there :)

Social Butterfly?

Charity Wings

100% Certified

100% Certified
BAD A$$ Facebook Fan Page

Bill of Rights

Photobucket

Thanks Deb

Recent Visitors