Monday, April 16

3 Girl JAM Blog Hop *WINNER*

First I want to shout a 
HUGE
THANK YOU
to everyone who joined us
for the first ever 3 Girl JAM Blog Hop!

It was a fantastic Success and 
I want to personally welcome
all of my new Blends!!!

Our random winner
is
*
*
*
*
*
*
#63 Gloria of Craft N Things http://craftnthings.blogspot.com/
Congratulations Gloria!
Please send me your mailing address information
to 
strgazrblueyes22477 at yahoo 
before April 23rd.
 
If I do not hear back from you, I will be choosing another winner on April 23rd!
 
Keep Crafting
 :O) 
Jessica

3 comments:

  1. congrats to Gloria! :) loved doing the hop! lots of awesome inspiration. hope you all do one again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Gloria!!

    Precious Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY ME!!!! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!
    I WILL SEND YOU MY INFO!! THANKS AGAIN!!!
    GLORIA

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy reading your comments and love hopping back over to your blog to see your latest and greatest!
:O) Jessica B.
Keep Crafting
Cuz Crafting Rocks
\m/-_-\m/

FYI - If you think your comment didn't take, I have comment moderation turned on, so chances are, it is still there :)

Social Butterfly?

Charity Wings

100% Certified

100% Certified
BAD A$$ Facebook Fan Page

Bill of Rights

Photobucket

Thanks Deb

Recent Visitors