Saturday, July 28

Challenge #1 with Pink By Design

 I am really under the wire to get this challenge in, so my post will be short until I have time to add all the details
is celebrating
the 2 year Anniversary today.
Tons of challenges each and every hour.
You then need to plan 
to take part in the Ustream
being broadcast
at 8 pm CST (that's 9 p.m. for us EST folk)

In the meantime, hop over to the Pink By Design Site
to get all the details!!

Here is an altered Memo Board 
that I first spray painted with Krylon Glitter Blast spray paint (Twilight Sky)
 and while it was drying,
I inked up the Small Hexagons Stamp by Pink By Design 
using VersaMagic - Cloud White.
I stamped directly onto the surface
of both pencil holders.
I then used my Opaque embossing powder over the ink,
and heat embossed.
The paint dried, and my daughter and I were struggling to
get the holders screwed back
into the memo board....to meet the challenge deadline....with only 5 minutes
left to spare.
LOL . . . .Just under the wire.

Kenzie really wants to add some buttons in spots to spruce it up.
I personally wanted to fix the spots that didn't 
ink well, and she said to leave it along.
She likes the "abstract" and "distressed" look I suppose!

Off to work on Challenge #2 and #3....and to peek to see what Challenge #4 is all about.
Keep Crafting
:O)
Jessica

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jess! Looks great, I like the abstract/distressed look too :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun an sparkly board! Thanks so much for helping us celebrate today at Pink By Design! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whew!! I got tired just reading your post!! You rocked the glitz Jessica!

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy reading your comments and love hopping back over to your blog to see your latest and greatest!
:O) Jessica B.
Keep Crafting
Cuz Crafting Rocks
\m/-_-\m/

FYI - If you think your comment didn't take, I have comment moderation turned on, so chances are, it is still there :)

Social Butterfly?

Charity Wings

100% Certified

100% Certified
BAD A$$ Facebook Fan Page

Bill of Rights

Photobucket

Thanks Deb

Recent Visitors