Saturday, July 28

Here's The Story - 3 Girl JAM DT Day

Hello Crafty Blends
I hope you have stuck with
me through my irregular
absence
and are ready
to see my next
DT project for 3 Girl JAM!

I grabbed all of my
3 Girl JAM goodies
and couldn't decide
whether to use



So.....
 I used THEM ALL on my layout!!!

I decided to do a fun Layout with a Boyish color scheme (blues and browns)
since I don't dabble too much 
with masculine projects.
I have some very fun baby pictures of Lance Jr.  
that I will have to hunt for
to put in this layout, 
but at least the layout is ready whenever I do find them.

I started by adding the Sky Blue twine to my photo mats
so it could serve as Photo Corners
to hold the pics in place.

Then I pleated the adhesive Canvas Border below the mats
using a Core'dinations border strip as my backing.
After adhering this together, I used an EK success punch to create
the trimmed edge.
 
I inked the edges of my mats using a Studio G brown 
to highlight the edges between the dp and the brown cs.
 
I used several stamps from my new
Ippity by Unity set
I received from the sweet Heather Flaherty!
called Life's Little Moments.

For the round date and journaling stamp, I inked it using TH
Vintage Photo, then adhered it to another piece of cs for support.
I then looped my Baby Boy Blue Crinkle Ribbon
and glued it using Tacky Glue to the back.  I added a 3rd circle
piece of card stock after this.

I used the same TH ink for the journaling box in the upper left corner, but
stamped the sentiment, "Here's the Story"
using Versa Magik - Sea Breeze.
The blue rectangle Labels are by Pebbles Inc.
The corsage pin was made me moiee'
and the faux stitching around the borders were created
using a Whisper Strokes - Dual Tip Watercolor Marker

Here is the full view of the completed Layout!

Keep Crafting 
:O) 
Jessica

8 comments:

  1. that is such an awesome LO Jess!! LOVE all the 3 Girl Jam products you used!!! TFS and Happy Saturday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you used the twine Jessica so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the way you did the Twine in the picture mats. Neat idea.



    http://vickiesscrappings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout!! I love the muted colors and the ribbon around the circle..very pretty:)
    (:(:Smiles:):)

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous layout! Love all the twine touches on this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a great idea putting the ribbon around the journal date stamp! cute layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! I love how you are utilizing your {ippity} stamp set! I really need to ink that one up for myself and create something!Love the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So happy to see you back and crafty Jessica! It was worth the wait because this layout is awesome! I LOVE the color combo of the blue and brown. Really like the Ippity stamp images you used too!

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy reading your comments and love hopping back over to your blog to see your latest and greatest!
:O) Jessica B.
Keep Crafting
Cuz Crafting Rocks
\m/-_-\m/

FYI - If you think your comment didn't take, I have comment moderation turned on, so chances are, it is still there :)

Social Butterfly?

Charity Wings

100% Certified

100% Certified
BAD A$$ Facebook Fan Page

Bill of Rights

Photobucket

Thanks Deb

Recent Visitors