Thursday, August 23

Eenie, Meenie, Minee, Moee . . . . . Rainbow Blog Hop WINNER

Happy Thursday Morning
to all of my 
Lovely Blends!

I hope you are all well
and have found
LOTS of time to Craft
this week.

Sorry for the delay
in announcing
a winner
for
my Blog Candy
from the 
"It's a Rainbow Party"
Blog Hop!

hosted by the ever so sweet 

Thank you to each and every one of you
for hopping along with us
to celebrate the 
Little Princesses
Birthdays!
It was a wonderful event full of fabulous projects
and the turnout was
TREMENDOUS!

OK, I have kept you in suspense long enough
There were a total of 54 comments
left at my Blog during the Hop.
I consulted Mr. Random
and he decided
that #40
was the Blog Candy Winner
That is you Annette Witherspoon!


Congratulations Annette!
Please contact me via email at strgazrblueyes22477@yahoo.com
with your mailing information.
I will need to hear from you by September 27th by Noon.
If I do not hear from you, Mr. Random will be consulted one more time!

Keep Crafting 
:O) 
Jessica

6 comments:

I so enjoy reading your comments and love hopping back over to your blog to see your latest and greatest!
:O) Jessica B.
Keep Crafting
Cuz Crafting Rocks
\m/-_-\m/

FYI - If you think your comment didn't take, I have comment moderation turned on, so chances are, it is still there :)

Social Butterfly?

Charity Wings

100% Certified

100% Certified
BAD A$$ Facebook Fan Page

Bill of Rights

Photobucket

Thanks Deb

Recent Visitors