Tuesday, September 18

Share your Smile - with 3 Girl JAM

Happy Tuesday Blends

I get so excited when it is 
my day to share
a fun project
using 3 Girl JAM products.

Today I got to make a fun
girly card.
Lots of pinks, chevrons, and fun dress forms.

I used:
Baby Girl Pink  Sterling Silver, and Tuxedo Black

My ribbon flower was created to
fit with the current theme
at the 3 Girl JAM Challenge Blog.
 There is still time to link up
your RIBBON FLOWERS,
so be sure to stop over and get all the details
to play along.
You can even link up
on the right sidebar
here on my blog!

I first cut out a 2" circle.  I started to braid my
three colors of Crinkle Ribbon:
Baby Girl Pink
Tuxedo Black
and
Sterling
together and adhered them
to my circle with ATG Adhesive.
I then put Zots on the back of my 2" circle
and began pleating the Baby Girl Pink
to create a soft petal edge to the flower.

I added a single large
Gun Metal Pearl
from Want 2 Scrap
to finish the center.


The pattern papers are
from the 6x6
Carta Bella - Paris Girl stack
purchased

I used my corner puncher that Heather Lynn gave
me a few weeks ago, because I am always drooling
over her wonderful cards
that she uses one to create.
Thanks Heather!!!

I inked up all of my edges with
Dew Drops Platinum
and
Studio G Pink.


I also distressed my center oval using my
Tim Holtz Distressing Tool.
To cut the oval, I used my Creative Memories
Oval Cutting System - (the 3rd largest oval/red blade)
I added small Baby Bling Le Creme Pearls (also from
Want2Scrap) around the edge
of the oval (1" apart), then
added Liquid Pearls - Petal Pink
in between each Le Creme Pearl.


The stamped image and sentiment are
from the Unity Itty Bitty
Share Your Smile
by Authentique.
I used VersaMark Black ink and
a black Shiny embossing powder on both.
After embossing the dress form, I added
more  Liquid Pearls - Petal Pink
for extra oomph.


I am linking up this project to the current
Chick Challenge - Sketch #44

 I hope you enjoy my card
and be sure to stop
over to the
3 Girl JAM Blog
to see all of the wonderful
work the DT has been creating lately.
Then be sure to stop over
to the 
to stock 
up on your ribbons for the Holidays!
With the approaching Fall and Winter Holidays 
just around the corner,
make sure you order
the
and the
 for all of your upcoming 
Autumn
Halloween
Thanksgiving
and Christmas
Projects

AND DON'T FORGET
When you place your 
Bow Maker Orders
  you will receive
4 yards of the
Halloween Harvest
Crinkle Ribbon
 for an additional
Penny ($0.01)
with your order!

************************
Remember to
Keep Crafting
:O)
Jessica


13 comments:

  1. Jessica, that is a very pretty and very girly card! Love the ribbon! I keep thinking I need that bow maker! And now free ribbon...even better!
    Thanks for sharing your lovely card!
    Teresa
    www.createenjoyshare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica,
    I am over here oooohhhing and ahhhhing over your card today! Love the dressform and the beautiful flower! Wonderful details you added! Soo pretty! Glad you are getting use out of the corner rounder!

    Hugs,
    HL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card. Love the colors and great flower.

    Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    Email Me

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a very lovely and unique flower, thanks for sharing how you made it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is gorgeous, Jessica!! I love the beautiful colors!! The flower is absolutely stunning!! Have a great day my blend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful!! love the colors and the dress form is awesome!! Great job:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm always finding new ways through my blogger friends to make flowers. This one is so unique. Great catching up to you..it's been since CSD days! Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty Jessica. Your flower is fabulous. Thanks so much for sharing it with us.

    Cheri - DT Sister
    www.djssundries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great color combo on this! Your flower is fabby!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow...way to go on that flower Jessica! What a fun and feminine card...and that flower just sets it off!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card! The stamps go perfect with that paper!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So very lovely, I just love dress form images!
    Glad you played along at Chick Vhallenges with Ippity!
    -JenMarie Taylor, Ippity chick

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh how I love a good girly card! You totally rocked this one Jess! Thanks for playing with us!! <3

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy reading your comments and love hopping back over to your blog to see your latest and greatest!
:O) Jessica B.
Keep Crafting
Cuz Crafting Rocks
\m/-_-\m/

FYI - If you think your comment didn't take, I have comment moderation turned on, so chances are, it is still there :)

Social Butterfly?

Charity Wings

100% Certified

100% Certified
BAD A$$ Facebook Fan Page

Bill of Rights

Photobucket

Thanks Deb

Recent Visitors