Friday, October 19

Unity FWF & WCMD Challenge #4 - Sketch

Happy FRIDAY Blends!!!

Hope you have fun crafty plans 
included somewhere
along the line
this weekend
and that all
of you are doing well.

Last night I 
had some MOJO
to craft a project for the 
and
with today being FRIDAY
that means it is time
to share in the linky at Unity
for
Friends with Flair FRIDAY!

I started with Kraft card stock (4 1/4" x 5 1/2").
I knew I wanted
to use a few other stamps that
have been crafty neglected
from my collection.
 
I first stamped the wonderful Unity Stamp - in circle me background stamp
by artist Susan K Weckesser,  using a Rubber Stampede
inkpad in Petal Pink.

itty bitty by Unity with my 
Big and Bossy embossing ink and heat embossed
with Whispers - Opaque embossing powder.

I used the large Motif from the  Spellbinders Die Cuts - Persian Motifs
to cut the center medallion.  

I stamped the sun and cloud images along with
the small sentiment from
the Unity set Create you Day, also by Susan K Weckesser,
with my embossing ink onto the motif.

For a new technique,
I decided to try to use Pink Flocking Powder
over the wet ink and love the effect
it gave me.

I had a large circle in my scrap box and simple matched it to the top
of the card and cut where necessary.
I added a short string of Pink Beaded trim above that.

For the sentiment, I grabbed some cute
stickers by K*Company.

Here is the sketch I followed!
I am super excited to have
you stopping by
today 

and, as always

Remember 
to 
Keep Crafting, 
Because 
♫ CRAFTING ♫ 
♫ ROCKS ♫
 \m/-_-\m/ 
:O) 
Jessica

21 comments:

  1. Your project is lovely. I like the look of craft with white. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors! The script in the background is super pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Loving the pink.. Great stamp selection!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kraft and white are always perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty!!!!! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card! i love all the elements!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice crafty take on the sketch...love the pink trim!
    Just noticed on your blog, my button is not posted? As part of my new button swap, please consider adding my new button so I can in turn, keep yours on my left side of my blog.
    Creative Wishes,
    Claire S
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty Jessica. I love the pink trim on top. Super job.

    Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! A lot of work went into this card but it turned out beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty card-I love the kraft with the pastel pink!

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice card! lots of Unity goodness in this one!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great combo of stamps and embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is lovely! You used some great Unity stamps on this (drool!), and those beads are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great take on the sketch! Love the mix of stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card, I love the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy reading your comments and love hopping back over to your blog to see your latest and greatest!
:O) Jessica B.
Keep Crafting
Cuz Crafting Rocks
\m/-_-\m/

FYI - If you think your comment didn't take, I have comment moderation turned on, so chances are, it is still there :)

Social Butterfly?

Charity Wings

100% Certified

100% Certified
BAD A$$ Facebook Fan Page

Bill of Rights

Photobucket

Thanks Deb

Recent Visitors