Monday, November 26

Hard CORE Cropper - 2nd challenge with Unity

Did you know
that the 2nd
is in full swing???
So many wonderful challenges and
tons of inspiration to get
you in the mood to
craft for the Holidays!!!

I started playing along today.
My first task was to dig out
all of my core'dinations
products to use in the fun challenges.
Lots of colors, textures,
and glittery goodness was just begging for me
to play!

 After making a fun gift bag and matching tag
just a short while ago,
I now needed a card to match it all!!

I decided to next play along with the
Ribbon Challenge
being hosted by Debbie Standard.

All of the products and techniques I used
are the same as my Previous Challenge Entry
with only one exception, Unity Stamps!
The snowflake stamp is from the September 2012 KOM
and the sentiment is from the August 2012 KOM .
I used the November KOM Sketch Challenge
to help me with piecing it all together.
Here is the sketch

I am still feeling quite crafty
and want to begin working on more
projects to play along 
and would be delighted to 
see you join along too!!!

Lots of amazing Prizes are up for Grabs 
at each challenge!!!


Remember to 
Keep Crafting, 
Because 
♫ CRAFTING ♫ 
♫ ROCKS ♫ 
\m/-_-\m/ 
:O) 
Jessica

6 comments:

  1. pretty card Jess!
    Great take on the sketch!!!
    TFS and have a GREAT Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card, Jess! I love the colors you chose and the shimmer to the cardstock! The embossing looks amazing - and I just love the placement of the ribbon!
    Hugs to you!
    Teresa
    www.createenjoyshare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful!! I love all the texture!! Have a great week :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jessica! Great card, I love all the texture and shimmer :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the way you made the ornaments in different embossed textures
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooohh..so pretty! Love your take on that fun sketch and the pretty ornaments! Lovely work, sugar! :)

    Hugs,
    HL

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy reading your comments and love hopping back over to your blog to see your latest and greatest!
:O) Jessica B.
Keep Crafting
Cuz Crafting Rocks
\m/-_-\m/

FYI - If you think your comment didn't take, I have comment moderation turned on, so chances are, it is still there :)

Social Butterfly?

Charity Wings

100% Certified

100% Certified
BAD A$$ Facebook Fan Page

Bill of Rights

Photobucket

Thanks Deb

Recent Visitors